Sunday, September 30, 2007

Loads of News!


This whole camo outfit was maybe the one thing that Jared was absolutely in love with! He bought it all by himself. Notice the ruffle bum camo onesie. And that's his diaper bag. Yeah, that's in now, his and her diaper bags. Who knew?




















So I know that Julia has some pics of her nursery, but I was at her house taking pictures of other things and I thought I'd get some close ups of the cuter things she has. The little book shelf above it my fave! And her little Zoey ballerina makes me so happy. Everything matches but it's not that sick matchy matchy that makes you want to puke. Love it.


I feel bad for whoever does not get to sit in this chair. I sat in it the other day and I wanted to have a baby just so that I could sleep in it.















Her crib and armoir is black and I really think it makes the other colors stand out. It's really cute!


We dug out the pumpkin plant at Julia's house and got some cute little pumpkins for the kids to paint instead of carve. They had fun with the glitter and the pompons.





















Bonus question: Look at this picture of Julia's house (formerly Grandma Rasmussen's). Can you see what's missing? I wish I could say that I was creative enough to send the winner something, but I'm not so you'll just have to settle for being the first one to know. And sadly, those who live in Price are not going to be able to take part in this contest because you already know. Elisa, that leaves you and Darin out too because you were here at the time.




























3 comments:

Jenn said...

Well poo on you....when I saw the title "loads of news" I thought for sure it would be baby arrival news! But, cute nursery, cute pumpkins, and....ummmm....cute camo gear? Lucky Jared to have a guy diaper bag....Joseph has to carry my girly one.

Elisa said...

Thanks for posting, I love the pictures.

I saw this baby camo fleece jacket and a matching hat with deer horns on it and thought of Jared:)

Encore Dance said...

So I'm totally going to be disappointed if the Buchanan's don't know what's going on with the picture of grandma's house. People should be crying right now or in some state of shock! I'll be posting more pics after someone guesses right.