

Witches laugh as they swoop past the glowing moon. Pumpkins stare at the street as they scream at the dark blue sky. Trees sway as the listen to the howling wind. Fences break as they scream a terrible song. Clouds slither through the sky of black silk. Eerie silence creeps through the old freightening house. Windows rattle as unseen creatures slip by.

Madison had to write a descriptive paragraph for school and I just had to display her wonderful writing skills. If she keeps this up she's going to win something for sure! I say that paragraph is awesome for a 9 year old 4th grader!





6 comments:
She is an awesome writer!! She should do that reflections thing and see what happens. Mark is a good writer also.
Wow! That is so great, I can't believe she's only 9 and wrote that. Way to go Madison!
Soooo good, she is creeping me out.
What a great description. I was totally picturing it all!
Very impressive! Looks like you've got a little smarty pants on your hands!
I fixed the pictures. Thanks for the heads up. Blogger wasn't working for me and I didnt realize that it got posted. Joey must have done it when he stole the computer from me. This is Suzy.
Post a Comment