Thursday, October 04, 2007

This is my secret!

A few posts ago I said I had a secret. Well, now is the time for that secret to be revealed. Julia will kill me for posting this picture, but this is her yesterday right before Claire's birthday party. And today and 1:15 this afternoon Tatum Marie Tatton was born. I haven't seen her yet, but we're going as soon as Madison gets home from school. My mom says she is 8 lbs. 9 oz., 21 inches long. She has dark hair, but not very much. That's all I know right now, but I'll post pics shortly.

So Elisa hand-made this cute banner and flowers to hang on the crib for when they come home with Tatum tomorrow. The little flags say Tatum Marie. My camera is not so good so close ups are a little iffy.
And here are the balloons that I bought to go in the room. The green is a little GREEN, but close enough right? Once again, I sat in the chair for a few minutes before I got on with my life.
I'll keep you all posted!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the world little (or not so little!) Tatum!! How on earth did Julia fit such a big baby in there?

mimi said...

What a cute picture of Julia. Since I saw her a couple of weeks ago, I knew that baby was going to be big, but WOW! She probably came out dancin'.
Congratulations to them and to you for keeping us all posted with pictures and updates. You are a great aunt. Love to all.
Aunt Ruth

Emily said...

Wow! Julia has a little girl. That is SO wonderful. She is beautiful. (and thanks for posting the picture--it makes it more real for me since I haven't seen her at all)

everything pink! said...

that nursery is so cute!