The girls, aren't they so cute!
Tatum's first experience with sledding. The trail was totally iced over so it was more of Tatum's first brush with death.Cool footage of sledding from the top of the driveway to the bottom of the cabin. Later we had a trail from one road down the hill to the other, it was awesome.
Tatum, just after the cutest smile. Once again, my camera really sucks.
Bub in the homage to Carbon High sweater. I actually did not notice what was on the sweater when I bought it. That's nice huh? Just blindly grabbing things off racks to buy.More sledding pics.

Marcus got a new sled for his birthday. He would take it to the real sledding hill, just past the cabin behind him, jump on the sled head first, and shoot down the hill with arms flailing about as if independent from his body. Magical.





6 comments:
the kids were crazy sledding! no fear!tatum looks funny in that pic,how do i say retarded in a nice way?
Madison, Josh and Marcus are die hards! That video doesn't show the BIG hill they were shooting down (for like 3 hours) the one with the jump at the bottom.
Good times! I can't wait for Mark to be with us too.
This is terrible, but the "Tatum's first brush with death" line cracked me up. Luckily she survived it!!
And I love the homage to carbon high sweater.
I would like everyone to know that the first comment on this blog was posted by Julia on my account. I would not post the word "retarded" in any way shape or form, I am staying away from any words that I do not know the politically correct terms for. Although Tatum does look a bit unlike herself in the pic I took.
What a fun week, I especially loved the Carbon High shout-out. : )
You always have such a fun time at your cabin! What fun memories for all those cute cousins!
Post a Comment