I just wanted to welcome one of my good friends to the blogging world! It's Miss Mary! She is very very cute (check the blog), very talented, (pretty much a triple threat), and she was Miss Carbon County (only a few years ago)!
Really, I have known Mary since we were little. I remember when she bit her brother Jason, that was funny. We worked together a little while ago, she made the most amazing newsletters. She created some awesome games for activities and generally allowed me to dump a lot of my stress onto her. Our families' cabins are right next door to each other so we pretty much spend cool holidays with them.
So, in short, I would encourage you all to check out her blog and welcome her to the blogging world!
January 2026
6 months ago





2 comments:
Thanks for the link. I've lost touch with Mary so it was fun to get on and see what she was up to! She really is one of the cutest people in the world.
Sarah, I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Darling!
Post a Comment