I have a secret that I really can't tell anyone but very very soon everyone will know too! Sorry, this pic kind of makes me sick. Anyway, eventually you'll all know the secret but since I'm literally going to explode if I don't get to tell the secret soon I had to post to tell everyone that I have a secret and that I can't tell you what it is. There, I kind of feel better.






4 comments:
What's the secret? I want to know. BTW, I looked at your previous posts and can't believe your little sis is a dance teacher AND (is going to be?) a mom! How exciting!! How is that possible? I remember when she was a little kid...
Can't wait....
that picture reminds me of dreams I had when I was pregnant. They were kind of creepy. I need you to call me right away to tell me the secret. Is someone pregnant? Is it me?
oh Kelly, I am with you on those crazy pregnancy dreams. With Miriam I dreamed that a baby in my arms had a blowout in it's diaper of beans tons and tons of beans that filled the room. It was terrifying!!
Post a Comment